Love Your Animals can help you and your Equine/s.
If you need your horses/ponies looking after while you're away by someone you can trust. We offer a complete professional horse care service, mobile livery for all horse owners in the High Peak and the surrounding area. We can tailor our service to you and your equines needs.
Care for you ponies and horses if you are away or unwell. If your horse or pony is on box rest or convalescing and need some attention when you are not available we can help.
Includes yard duties
Price for the 1st hour£12.50, subsequent hours charged at £10 PH. Minimum Hourly fee applies.2nd horse on the same yard discounted etc. and can include any of the following :-
- Bringing in- Bring horse /pony from field to stable
- Grooming- Includes a full 20 minute groom to remove excess mud/dirt from coat, mane and tail. Hooves picked and oiled (if required).
- Field Checks- Checking on horse/ponies at grass, filling of field water buckets/troughs, hay and feeding of horse/pony and any rug changes.
- Field Waters- Checking, cleaning and filling of field water buckets/troughs.
- Field Skipping- Removal of droppings from requested fields. Tools must be provided.
- Attendance for Farrier/Vet/Dentist etc. attendance and handling of horse/pony.
- Turning out- Taking Horse/pony from Stable to field.
- Mucking out- Skipping out stable, and resetting it up. The Shavings/straw and tools must be provided.
- Electric fencing- Setting up of grazing area using portable electric equipment(equipment must be provided).
- Ragwort- Removal from field of ragwort.
- Care- Care calls for your horse or animal during convalescence
Care for Horses from £12.50
To arrange the care you need for your horse contact us.
Ad hoc and bespoke care also available.
Love Your Animals can arrange exercising for your horse on a one off or regular basis with a local qualified freelance Equestrian Rider/Trainer.
This can be:- Lunging- Tacking up for lunging in specified equipment, lunging of horse/pony for exercise, untacking,Cooling down and turning out.
Riding/exercising- Tacking up horse/pony in specified tack exercising and untacking, cooling down and turning out.
Other options i.e.Exercise on the lunge, loose jumping, long reining, prices on application.